IMPS For Sale Classifieds -Deleted but open- IMPortant

IMPS For Sale Classifieds -Deleted but open- IMPortant

I seem to have problems like this frequently and my solution was to write the text I wanted in a word processor 'off line' and then just cut and paste into whatever.  Saves a lot of time and frustration that is normally used on the Imperials

Kerryp

  Otis Davidson <otisdavidson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welp,I wanted to be the first one to post an ad in the Imperials For Sale
section....since I have been trying,unsucessfully to sell mine for so long.
I painstakingly took 45 mins to write a good ad with facts and figures,etc.
Once I clicked on Submit,I saw there was an "Error" because I used a <.
Sadly,I always use <---'s. When I clicked the Back button,everything I wrote
vanished. :o( Ugh. Serves me right,'eh?

Steve from Albany,N.Y. <--burned by using his <--'s.
'75 Imp 4dr <--low miles,original..and no fun keeping it that way.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--THIS I can mess with and not feel guilty. A
grown mans "fort/fun-house" on wheels. Yeah!!