Advice Needed on Insurance Claim

Gang:

Saturday afternoon, the local cable company's Technician was watching my '56 Imperial rather than the traffic ahead of him which had stopped at a red light. In a panic, he decided to hit his brakes and swerve into my Imperial rather than take out five cars from the rear. The driver's rear quarter panel and chrome are a MESS.  The back bumper is done for. The cops came and the accident report puts the Cox driver at fault.

I am totally ragged out about this. Is there anything that I should do/know about when the Cox Company's insurance people contact me. Obviously, this car can't be run down to Al's Body and Paint for a quick fix.

Thanks so much for advice. Jim