Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 1:31 PM
Subject: IML: vapaor lock

can i be experiencing vapor lock? 74 imp starts right up in the morning...then runs fine and re-starts ok for 2-3 times..then all of a sudden it will not start again for several hours; then the whole process starts all over again...is this man vs.thermoquad or my car saying to me i am going to sit out this Tampa heat for a few hours...any help?  thanks!

mark blitman