Subject: IML: Please Re-Welcome Roger L Mathews, Jr  '67
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:25:04 -0700

New Subscriber(s): Roger L Matthews,Jr
Email Address is: matthews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Hartford Wisconsin

Car(s) owned: I owen a 1967 Imperial Convertiable with the rair 440 under
the hood
and in the trunk opion.  The whole thing fits in there to.

Self-Introduction: I'm Roger Matthews JR (ROGER) I was on the mailing list
until my computer crashed in march.  Wound up unloading and reinstalling the
operating system.  I hope to talk to some of you soon.