Gary Goers parts in, very pleased

In a message dated 5/10/2002 8:10:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I am getting ready to put the hood insulation in.
 the old one is out. I just need to find out what I need to use to glue it
 to the hood. >>

I don't know what year Imperial you have, but many years used metal clips
that snapped into holes on the underside of the hood. Gary also sells the
clips.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT