From: danny owen
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 7:07 PM
Subject: IML: eBay for 1963 Imperial parts

I just checked ebay for 1963Imperial parts to restore my two door.
There was a "nice" owner's manual that sold for $49.00.
That just floored me. I hesitated to spend $20 on one a few months ago. I'm
glad I did, as the one I got was mint.
Another that was pretty bad was thrown in with some other parts as a freebie.
I just can't believe that this literature is bringing this kind of money.
Danny