Please welcome a new member Richard Lindsey 59's

Please welcome a new member Richard Lindsey 59's

New Subscriber(s): richard lindsey
Email Address is: sc1342@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: st paul,mn

Car(s) owned: 1959 crown 2drht silvercrest,white leather suivels,color
,copper spice,, orignal surivor,app#2 condt.stanless roof.
1959 crown southhampton 4drht,sandstone,gray leather int.orignal surivor
app# 3condt.

Self-Introduction:   hi,im rick,im 53 years youngand in the carpet
business,im in st paul mn,I live on a 110 'ww2 subchaser,uss sc1342,,.been
on board for 25 years now,,rebuilt hull and main engins,superior diesels,2of
them,.i bought my first imperial in 84,,an 81black,81 gray ,81brown,they all
ran good but rusted in mn..,in88 i bought a street rod ,put a kb 426 in it
,all alumiun ,went fast,now its got a 440,3years ago i found a 57 desoto
2drht,rough,built a costom out of it,440, 5 ave interior ,stock body,blue
and pink,also have a 60 chrysler windsor,black 4drsd,#2 orignal..its a very
fun car on weekends,found the sand imp. at a swap meet in st paul,liked it
.found the 2dr in wistler BC 1 owner,,i couldnt resit it the rest is
history,,,. thanks rick