Im going to go out on a limb here! Sorry

Im going to go out on a limb here! Sorry

Hi All..

Today I read a post that was basically a complaint about a vendor.  It seems
the individual did not like the vendors use of the IML to say " I have this
part - e mail me privately".  Now,  arent these responses from the vendor in
question a reply to a previous public post?  Wouldnt someone who was LOOKING
for a part needed to have posted earlier in order for that vendor ( or any
vendor who is a subscriber ) to be aware of the need?

Havent we seen cases of people who find things on ebay or who know of where
a repro part is post what they have found on the list?  Havent many of us
occaisonally posted " I need a .......... does anyone know where I can find
one?"
and we have all seen responses to these posts?  Isnt that part of what the
list is all about?

Ok.....to the out on a limb part:  Isnt going on the list and complaining
publicly about what was a PRIVATE transaction some 6 years ago just the same
kind of " infraction " that the person who posted the complaint today was
talking about?  Maybe the person who posted did have a bad experience, maybe
not....I wasnt there, but that doesnt mean that I need to hear about it on a
public post this morning.  I guess thats why they call it " catch -22"

Thanks for letting me vent....ok , now the cops can come and cuff me!

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe