Fossil's to Fossil's

Hola

Today I recieved an in-house memo of sumthin that's goin to happen.  From the
memo I will quote some of the info, and then I'll add a word of my own.

"....is going to be excavating a significant paleontological site just north
of Castle Rock ( Colo ) on I - 25.  We are mitigating/salvaging the fossils
prior to construction.  The leaf fossils located at this spot likely
represent the oldest known tropical rainforest in the world.  The fossils
leaves ( 100 species ) are 64 million years old!  The leaf impressions at
this site are part of the forest floor that has, over time, turned into
shale.  That layer was then covered by more recent deposits, essentially
sealing the fossils in place; just waiting for our paleontologists to uncover
them.

Dr. Kirk Johnson, a paleobotanist from the Denver Museum of Nature and
Science who is an expert in these matters, plans to be on-site on May 20th.
He will be able to talk to us..."

OK that was the in-house memo part.  Now for my part.  If any Imperial driver
show's up to this site at 10 AM on the 20th in their Imperial, afterwards I
Rodger, will treat all of the drivers to lunch.  The one thing that I do ask
is that you let me know that you are going to be there.  When the official
news release appears I will send a copy to those of you that are interested,
no matter where you are.

If you have questions about this, and just where to go and what to wear
and.....please contact me at my address and I'll welcome all.

                                         Rodger D. Reddish
                                         Supervisor of Constr Traffic
                                         Wolfensberger Road Bridges Project
                                         Castle Rock, Colo