Water Filter for '59 Imp.

>Does anyone know where you can pick one of these >up? It looks like an oil

Bill:
   There was no stock water filter in '59.  This is likely somthing someone
added over the years.  Since it wasn't a factory item finding a replacment
filter could be quite difficult.

   If your cooling system is clean I would simply remove this device.  If you
have rust problems in the cooling system you should be able to get a current
replacment for the device from Napa.

        Steve B.