Looking for steering box for '65

I'm looking for a good rebuildable steering box for my 65 convertible. Just took her out of winter storage and found the steering box leaking so badly that I need to have it resealed. I figured I might as well get it rebuilt at the same time, but I don't want to be without her for most of the summer. I'd like to get one rebuilt and then do a quick? swap. If anybody has one please contact me off list.

Thanks Eric.