eventful day

hi all:

as always, excellent advice on this board. tackled my exhaust manifold
gasket replacement on my '74 imp today ( penetrating oil overnight
worked like a charm), found the pinhole vacuum leak in the check valve
on the power brake assembly ( causing the rough idle w/the a/c on)..she
is running smooth now

one question regarding OSAC and TIC valves..are all 3 of the ports on
the TIC valves used on the 440? on mine the top port is missing( that
would be the hose going from the valve to the top port of the OSAC
valve. since it only supplies vacuum if coolant reaches 225 degrees (
hasn't reached it thank god) there is no telling if it works. looks like
the top metal connector on the TIC valve is missing and therefore no
place to connect a vacuum hose...