92 Imperial

I was taking note  the other day that my 92 doesn't have Chrysler on the outside or inside for that matter.  It does have "Chrysler  ABS" on the rear deck, but no where on the car does it read "Chrysler Imperial"  What should I call it.

Matt Hopkins
66 Imperial Crown
75 Imperial Lebaron
92 Imperial? Chrysler Imperial?