67 Gas tank sending unit - got one?

Is this the part that has the float with the filter sock on the end of
the pickup tube? If so I have one in perfect condition sitting on top of
my TV , it makes a wonderful antenna. I'll sell it to you on the basis
that you can test it first - if it works pay me , if it doesn't send it
back .

Marc

'67 Imperial Crown Coupe