Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 6:15 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Rhinebeck N.Y. Car Show this weekend?

  Hi Gang,

  Does anyone know anything about a big car show that is going on in
Rhinebeck,N.Y. this weekend? Supposedly there are custom cars on Sat,then
old stuff up to '77? on Sunday. Possibly my '75 Imp and I will attend,but
most likely I will get stuck working all weekend flying Skydivers.

  I heard of this alleged show from the landlord (Mr.Scharf)where I have
been keeping my RV. For payment of rent for the last 6 mo,all I had to do
was wax his maroon '46 Hudson Straight-8. It HAS to be the shiniest car
there!

Steve from Albany,N.Y. <--a.k.a  Mr. Zymol-wax.
'75 Imp 4dr <--polished(Alum-polish) the door-sills today. Wow!
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--now resides at Knox,N.Y. airport for the summer
while I replace the roof.  :o(