67 Gas tank sending unit - got one?

The next problem with the '67 Gas tank has arrived.  The tank is cleaned,
sealed, and ready to be installed, but my sending unit (with pick-up tube)
is beyond repair, clogged and otherwise dead.  Does anyone know where I can
find this part?  I've tried 3 NAPA's and no luck.  I did find one Chrysler
dealer who can get the part, but he wants $76 for it.  The Chrysler part
numbers for the '67 Gas Tank Sending Unit are 2809010 and 2932965
(different vendors, same part).  Any leads on finding this part at a fair
price would be appreciated.  I'm in Austin, Texas.