Imperial Vacation again

Well ya'll;
   Here goes another cross country trip in my 61 LeBaron. Leaving Sunday
morning for a few stops along Route 66 till I get to St. Louis. Then South on
I-55 to U.S. 60 to Richmond, Virginia. I will have my wife and 9 year old
granddaughter. I will have my CB on channel 19 if you see me. I will be gone
two weeks as it is a family trip and very few relatives to visit this time.
My granddaughters other grandad passed away a month ago so we are in charge
now. Joe & Tonya Machado