'64 Driveshaft bearing needed

The bearing is easy and should come from any parts store
worth its name.

You may have a harder time with the rubber isolator bushing
that the bearing rides in.  They are an achilles' heel of
your car and will rot, allowing the driveshaft to flop
about and make thumping noises prior to failure.

Lowell Howe (and others) in our vendor parts sources pages
has them.  Lowell claims to have units that are superior,
but my mempry fails to recall his reasons.

There is a picture of his stock that I took and had
inserted in the pages that bear pictures of him in the OIC
website.

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/PartsSources/Vendors/UsedParts/LowellHowe.html

Go get em!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious