From: sean sears
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 7:49 PM
Subject: IML:

Hi, this is for every one that was intersted in the 51 and 64 imperials. I finally talked to the guy today and there's a catch to the deal, the catch is that he has 5 cars that he wants to get rid of. You cann't buy one he wants to sell them all together. Here's a list of the cars he has (2) 64 imperials one of them he has started to fix but says that he has everything that he took off (1) 51 imperial that's ready to go(1) 59 dodge that he had started to do body work on but is still in good shapeand(1)46 plymouth and he want $10,500 for all five of them. Remeber the deal is but them all together or not at all

SEAN SEARS

Do You Yahoo!?