Off to Oakhurst - CA Statewide Meet

My family and I are planning on going to Oakhurst. This will be my first
trip with my 65 Crown beyond 50 miles. I just had it serviced and she's
ready to go! My wife and kids are coming in the van and bringing the AAA
card just in case! Look forward to meeting all my fellow Imperialists.

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown
925-671-3161