Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 8:03 PM
Subject: IML: Lic. plate light burn out

I had two bulbs that wouldn't stay lit, I think I cured the front turn light
by checking, and cleaning all the connections. I did the same with my rear
plate light, but every time I put in a new bulb, they blow out in a few
minutes. The bulb appears very bright, does anyone have any ideas? The guy at
the auto store told me to check the fuse, but I'll get to that tomorrow, no
more light left today. I think I also found my coolant problem, the return
hose from the engine to the radiator has a leak in it, and it has finally
made itself visible. Guess I'll get on that one tomorrow also. Is this hose
easy to find at a local auto parts store?
Bill '59 Crown