Factory stereo speakers in doors of a '67?

Factory stereo speakers in doors of a '67?

I'm afraid I do not know the price for this, but the multiplex radio and
AutoTemp were two '68 features which arrived late in the '67 model run. I
would guess the price of each was within a few dollars of whatever it cost
in 1968.

Chris in LA