Parts required for my 1976 NYB.

I'm looking for the switch panel, with switches still attached.  I
drove to Picton, Ontario, today on a wild goose chase for the damn thing.  I
got to an auto wreckers and he had the panel but the damn thing had no
switches attached to it.  Yesterday, I drove to Kaladar, Ontario, for the
same thing, with no luck.

Does anyone have the panel, with all the switches and buttons still
attached?  It
has a wood grain surface on it.  The surface is horizontal on my door.

It has, starting at the rear, one button which locks the other 4 window
buttons.

Next are 4 buttons, in a square pattern, which control the 4 windows.

Next, it has the power door lock switch.

Next, it has a circular hole, in which is mounted the cable adjuster for the
drivers side view mirror.

It has a hook at the front of the panel and a Phillips screw at the rear.

I also need the cruise servo.

One fellow emailed me and said he had the parts, but I lost his email.
Perhaps he could write me again.

Bye.  Al.

alan__harper@xxxxxxxxx
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM