Factory stereo speakers in doors of a '67?

Factory stereo speakers in doors of a '67?

I see that eBay seller "jimandconniemopar" (IML subscribers, I think)
have these Imperial factory stereo speakers for auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1824530249

The description says the speakers mount in the doors.  Does anyone
have a photo of these speakers installed?  I'd like info about them
to the '67 pages on the club web site.

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT
Plano, Texas