68 weeatherstripping / Steele Rubber

Look no further than Steele. I have their roof rail weatherstripping in my
'67 Crown 4dHT... the fit is flawless and the quality is excellent.

There is no need to look any further (as if you could find someone else
reproducing these). Steele is a reputable vendor and they ship promptly.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon