CORRECT WIRE WHEELS

I have never seen a Kelsey Hayes wire wheel for mopar but have been told
that a few were made by Kelsey but by far the majority were by Motor Wheel.
Amazing how the Kelsey story has spread over the years.  Can get into a good
argument with someone who is an "expert" over that.

I have a couple of sets or regular Chrysler motor wheel wires which can be
sold if someone is interested and also have some of the imperial wires
holding up some of my 49 and 50 T&C's which I would sell since they are
completely wrong but nice looking on a 49 or 50 Chrysler.   My NOS 49 T&C
has them and they stay since the original owner  (me) bought it that way
from the original dealership.

If interested in buying some of the wires write me off group please so the
group isn't bothered.    None are show condition but some could be good
driver wheels if you wanted.  Most are replating stock.