Imperials at Carlisle

Hello,

This is for everyone that attends Carlisles All CHRYSLER Nationals in July.
I have received a brochure in the mail from Carlisle that indicated there
will be an IMPERIAL class this year for the First time!  Last year, I rented
a "club tent" from Carlisle Productions for the useage of anyone who
attended Carlisle for the three days with an Imperial that was affiliated
with Online Imperial Club. I registered last year as IMPERIAL MAILING LIST.
Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend Carlisle in July this year.  I
have a packet of information from Carlisle Productions pertaining to the
rental of the tent for 2002. I will be happy to mail it to anyone that would
like to take care of the tent in 2002.  The tent rental costs $145.00.
Basically, you collect $5.00 or $10.00 from everyone at the tent to help
offset the cost while at the show. The only way to have the tent for FREE is
to have 25 cars PRE-REGISTERED on the showfield. Please contact me privately
in email at imperial1usa@xxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions. If no one
volunteers, then there will be no tent this year for everyone to meet at.

Dave Brown