Imperial news on a smaller scale: Parade Phaetons

Imperial news on a smaller scale: Parade Phaetons

For those Imperialists interested in scale models, here's some great news!
Legendary Motorcars, who recently released a fabulous 1/43rd scale 1956
Crown Imperial limousine, will also be doing the Imperial Parade Phaetons in
1/43rd scale within the year. At this time, I'm not sure whether Legendary
will do all three versions, or which versions they will do, but they're
doing at least one. The limousine is beautiful, so the Phaetons should be
even better! When I have more info, I'll post it to the list.

Happy collecting!

Ross Klein
'56 Imperial sedan, two-tone green
'68 Imperial sedan, bronze/beige
'78 NYB 4 dr. Golden Fawn
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"