383 engine rebuild

howdy,

i little while ago i pulled a 1966 383 out of my 1963 le baron, well im the
military so i dont make much money, i really wanted to drop a 440 in there but
didnt have the cash so i just rebuilt the 383, dont laugh....anyways i put in a
bunch of mopar performance parts, so if yall want to purchase the old engine
parts let me know all they need is media blasting, i have an iron water pump
housing and water pump, the original thermostat housing, the old timing chain
cover, the old oil pump and fuel pump, and soon will have the old intake
manifold and a 2 bbl carb up for grabs.....i dont know if this stuff means
anything to anybody..if not ill just throw em away...

Brandt
aka CTO3 Daniels, USN
1963 Le Baron
1999 Chevy S10