1972 Imperial LeBaron For Sale

Saw this ad in New Orleans newspaper:

1972 Imperial LeBaron, 77K mi, pw, pb, ps, air, runs good, $4K obo. (985)
643-0284

I looked at this car Sunday afternoon. It is yellow with a tan vinyl top and
brown leather interior. It is a northern car (MN or MI) and has rust-through on
the rockers and lower fenders. Some rust on rear bumper. Apart from that, the
body is very nice and no other visible rust. The interior is very nice. Has air
that works but only blows through the defroster ports. Heater is by-passed. The
man who owns the car is the second owner. He says he had the carb rebuilt, but
something is not right with it. The car will barely idle, but runs fairly well
once you take off in it. Transmission shifts smoothly, and the car has good
performance once out on the road. If I can be of any further help, you may
email me privately at imperialcrown65@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark Harris
New Orleans
'65 Imperial Crown Four-Door