81-No brake lights

Even though we got 4 inches of snow yesterday here in Wisconsin, I spent the weekend getting my new 1981 ready for the summer.  Noticed that the brake lights don't come on.  Fuse, bulbs, turn signals ok.

Is there anything other than the switch mounted on the brake pedal support that could be the problem?  Is there a method of checking before removing and replacing?

Thanks for help... I want to get out on the road with this beauty as soon as I can!

Dave Morrison
81 Nightwatch Blue EFI
82 FS EFI