It's coming alive again!

Today, after removing the interior door panel on my '59, in order to reinstall the missing arm rest, I noticed something very strange. When I finished this task of putting the arm rest back on a very worn out door panel, I took the car out for a spin. While making a lane change to the right I looked back, and noticed the rear window about half way down. I thought this was curious, since none of the windows in the car have operated since I bought it, except for the drivers, thank God! I started playing with the switches on the drivers door, and the rear window started to raise, slowly but surely. When I got back home, I reached into the back seat and pressed the window switch, and it worked! Not very well, but it was alive! I got very excited about this, especially with summer coming on. I guess I made two discoveries today, one is that I may not have to replace the window motors, and the other, now that the back window was partially down, my car is a Southampton, with no post between the windows. The engine also started running a lot smoother towards the end of my ride, and hopefully this is due to my transmission fluid fix. This morning when I started the car, I did it with the hood up, and as soon as it turned over, I got out and watched the new clear plastic tube I installed over the dipstick spout. The car always idles rough when first started, but when I hear a hiss sound, which I thought was the brakes, I usually know it is going to stay running. I learned from watching the tube, that when the hiss sound kicks in, this is when the transmission fluid ejects out the dipstick tube. The tube worked great. I saw the fluid raise up in the tube, then drain back into the transmission. No more fluid on the ground for my neighbors to complain about, but more importantly, no more transmission fluid spouting out all over my spark plugs, and wires. I'm sure this gunk on the spark plugs and wire connections was not helping matters, and maybe the car will run smoother now. Maybe I' ve got a Christine like the movie with I believe was an old Plymouth, which went out and wreaked havoc every night, then mysteriously repaired its self when it got back in it's garage. Leave it to a Mopar!
Bill '59 Crown