Imperial sighting

Today I spotted a beautiful white over blue '66 (?) Imperial on the San Bernardino freeway in Pomona, California. I hope it belongs to someone on the list because I want to let them know my entire family enjoyed seeing it cruising down the highway.  Congratulations on having such a beautiful automobile.  Thanks!
Randy
'73 Le Baron