From: genesat Satterfield <GENESAT@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Rustproofing on boxcars (Was: '67 or '68 promo model)?

Dick
     Aliminized steel is a type 1 aluminum-silicon alloy coated steel.  Cold
rollled steel is hot-dipped both sides with aluminun-silicon alloy by the
continuous strip method.  This process assures tight metallurgical bond
between the steel and the aluminum coating.  see
www.precisionsteel.com/product.cfm?subsection

Uses include wide variety of applications including mufflers and exhaust
pipes.
  Gene   '65 Crown convert
            '41 DeSoto Club Coupe
             '64 Chev C10 Fleetside