65 Tranny question

I'm having the transmission rebuilt on my 65 Crown and just heard from the
shop that they found a real surprise.  Inside a 727 case, they found a Load
Flight Torque Command with rear pump.   Can anyone give me any more
information?  He said it looked all original and never opened before.

Thanks

Casey
65 Crown