Sell me a car cover for my '67?

My wife bought me an "Evolution 4" material cover for my '62
for Christmas, by buying a universal "large" one at Pep Boys
she got it for $140, whereas the custom made ones are more
like $175 I think.  But its the same material and seems to
work great.

--
Bill Parker, South Central Indiana
'62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '65 Imperial; '65 Barracuda \6