Shipping parts

At 07:55 PM 04/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi, I've been looking for a clean rust free car body for a long time. Here
>in Canada I can't find any. I was just wondering if anyone has had one
>hauled a long distance and how much it cost (roughly). Thnaks for any
>imput. Margaret

I paid just under $800 to have a 5,500 pound Cadillac shipped from Chicago
to Phoenix. Travel time was about three weeks. IMHO, if you're buying a
premium auto the shipping expense is all part of the investment. If you're
buying a $1000 parts car though, it becomes quite a bit more difficult to
justify the shipping expense. I'd be far better off to find a $2000 or
$3000 car locally in better condition.

Hope this helps.