Tires

Hi,
   We have Broadway tires on our 67. I had never heard of them before but
when my wife took it to an extremely popular northwest tire chain, she
wanted a whitewall but not the new skinny ones. These Broadways have a 1
1/2" whitewall, which looks very good on the car. Special order, I guess
because they were a little more money. We only have a couple thousand
miles on them so no idea how they will stand up. I guess all I can say at
this point is...of all the tires I've bought over the years, these are 4
of them.