Please Welcome Jeremy Sexton '90

New Subscriber(s): Jeremy  Sexton
Email Address is: bswelborn@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Greenville SC

Car(s) owned: 90 Imperial

Self-Introduction: I have a 90 Chrysler Imperial my mom drove
she bought a 2002 Chevy Cavilier and gave me
the car.It sat in a barn for 2 years I love the
car but it has many issues I am having it towed
to Chrsler dealer tommorow the over head
display dose not work anymore and the car will not
run. So we will see what happens will keep you up to
date the shocks in the back are also shot.