Spotters Guide

"Y" is for the car line Imperial.
"M" is for the series LeBaron (for 1969 to 1975, anyway).
"C" is for the Jefferson Avenue assembly plant, in Detroit.  The plant is
now gone, and was shown being imploded in the commercials introducing the
new Grand Cherokee a few years back.  Except for 1959 to 1961, all 1955 to
1975 Imperials were built at Jefferson Avenue.

Bill
Vancouver, BC