Commercial Posts to the IML/HUB CAPS 67-68-69 FOR SALE

Commercial Posts to the IML/HUB CAPS 67-68-69 FOR SALE

Hi Phil,
You ask a very valid question so I am passing this
along to the IML as well as the admin group.

Yes we do try to limit commercial posts to the group
as this is first and foremost a place for Imperial
Owners to exchange information, not a marketing
vehicle for people with imperial parts for sale.
That said we do get an occasional post from an
Imperial owner who has an extra part available for
sale that they do not need, or an occasional parts
vendor who responds to a post for a specific part.
We also get messages from excited Imperial owners who
happen upon parts at local yards or online or in local
ads which the members pass along to help other
Imperial owners who may need that part.
 I can not tell from the text of the message you seem
to be objecting to if Bob found a local shop which has
hubcaps for sale which he is passing along to the
group or if Bob owns the shop whose business hours are
posted, or what exactly the situation is so I did not
comment on it.
Also if the Moderators felt it was a violation of the
rules it would have been handled off the main IML list
and on the imladmin/moderators list, so if you have
similar concerns in the future, please address future
questions regarding IML policy to the IML admin group
at;Moderator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator

--- "BIGDOG1(PHIL JR)" <BIGDOG1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>