early 1950's training films/records on Ebay

early 1950's training films/records on Ebay

Somebody appears to be selling their collection of service
training films from 1949-54.  there are about 15 of them.

Would you, fellow IML reader consider bidding too and
donating your win???  I can't afford all of them, and they
will probably hold their value for resale once we are done
transferring them onto our website.  You can have them back
after they get posted, or I will resell for you with
proceeds going to the DTE folks that support us.  With 7
people willing to spend $25 each, we might be able to nab
the whole set, assuming that a collector doesn't get
involved and bid them up.

I will be bidding on one or two, and would appreciate some
assistance in getting this material for the site.  Please
email me off list and/or place your bid on anything that
has no bids so far.  www.imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx

Your help assistance would be appreciated.

1-4 1949 $10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947902

5-1 1953 $25

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947908

Vo1 81 $10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947898

Vol 2-1 1050 $25

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947904

Vol 1-1 1948 $25

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947900

Vol 5-12 1954 $25

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947910

Vol 3-10 1951/2 $25

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947906

Vol 3-1  $10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947890

Vol 4-1  $10
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947893

Vol 5-1 $10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947894

Vol 7-1 $10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947896

Vol 2-1 $10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947885

Vol 6-1 $10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947895

Vol 1-1 $10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947884

Last one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947882

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious