Fwd: hubcaps for 67 to 69 FOR SALE

I have a 1967 and 1969 Imperial. The hub caps are the same for both
cars other than than the back ground color. They can be painted very
easily , the center part of the hub cap can be removed so you can change
the color for your for your Imperial. I have hub caps for sale from $30.00 to
$50.00. They are used , some near show, other nice driving caps.The
damage would be small dents on the outer ring. The caps would be shipped
with a S & H fee.
Bob Dierksheide
215 Stanford Pkwy.
Findlay,Ohio 45840