Another Imperial For Sale In The Indianapolis Area

Another Imperial For Sale In The Indianapolis Area

List,

The following ad was in the Indianapolis Star Newspaper this morning:

Chrysler Imperial, 1952, Hemi V-8, beautiful condition, $6,500.00.  1-317-566-0969

I saw this car last year, it is very nice, doubt that any money would have to be spent on this one, just buy and enjoy.

Bill/Imp 68's