Carlisle 2002

Hi T.L.
    Carlisle is a whole bunch of people staring at a whole lot of junk
and wakking about 300 miles in one day to cover half of it. I haven't
missed it in the past 25 years except once or twice. You really go for
the food and you get to walk it off at the same time. Really no reason to
bring thi Imp because you will be parking usally quite far away . If you
were going to sell the car and had a spot , it would pay to take it or
unless you just want to let a few people drool over it it dosen't pay to
worry about getting it ready to go. This is assuming you are talking
about spring Carlisle and not the summer event that is all Chrysler. You
should plan to get there very early and don't even think of looking for a
motel within 30 miles.

    Have fun
    It's really a really big shoe

    Allan R