Northern C

The following message was posted to the website soliciting
participation in a movie.  I told him that I would only
post of owners were allowed to attend, after hearing the
bad press that the film industry has gotten on the IML in
the past.

Please continue if you are interested in fame and notoriety
and are going to be near Northern California this summer.

Classic Car Owners,
  Want to show off your classic cars in an upcoming indie
film?  Want
to get exposure for your club or organization? We are
looking for
classic cars between the 1940s to 1950s era for an
independent film.
We will be shooting in the Sacramento area this summer.
The cars are
to be used as background props for a new york scene.
Drivers are free
to work on the set to ensure the safety of their cars, or
other
arangements can also be made.  We are very flexible.
Interested?  Let
me know asap at smrapu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,
Sergio

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious