Need help on 81-83 EFI

OK i just bought another one this one was sitting for 13 years.  And needs a
lot of work but body is super straight.  No rust and also needs paint.  The
car reads 95,000 but starts right up.  Not a bit of smoke and just as quite
as can be.  Still has the original exhaust.

OK now my problem the car start right up but when you start out to drive her
she will not take the gas unless you give it to her very slowly.  Then when
she gets hot I cannot get it over 20 mph till she just quits.  Starts right
back up and OK for about 1 mile or so then same problem again.  Have only let
it run a bout 30 miles and about 1 hr. hoping to get all the old gas out.  I
have put in over 10 gals fresh gas.  Help