Imperial oil,Imperial champagne

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 8:34 AM
Subject: Imperial oil,Imperial champagne

This is the first time I have posted.With show n shine season coming up(Apr.21 being our first)my wife and I are frantically trying to get Genie ready.Its not easy when shes our daily driver,the weather wont cooperate and you have no garage.Anyway we were wondering if anyone has any extra containers of Imperial oil or Imperial champagne as these would look great in our display.Please let us know how much you want for it.We have looked everywhere up here and havent located either.We are looking for a show that some of the people on the list are going to in August as it would be nice to meet some of you in person.Besides we always enjoy a little highway trip in Genie and the highway is where she is happiest.     Thanks Tony & Cheryl     1972 Imperial Le Baron 4 dr.(Genie)