1962 Disk Brake Conversion

fellow imperialists:

i'm now quite serious about changing the front brakes on my '62 southampton
to disks, but i'm lacking an overall master plan.  i thank everyone for the
emails and postings.  i've followed it all.  unfortunately, it stills looks
like a nightmare of parts shopping.

what are the best places for me to get these parts?  do i need a service
manual from a particular year to help?  how about part numbers?

allan r., do you have a "road map" beyond your last posting below to help in
my conversion?  should i just buy some specific year imperial for parts, or
do i need too many parts from too many years?

i need to turn this project around fast for my spring vacation to say
nothing of the hazards of brake fade in my daily driving in gatlinburg and
pigeon forge.  i've got a great mechanic, now i just need some more specific
guidance.  feel free to write me at mind_probe@xxxxxxxxxxx with ideas.

otherwise, know that i will be moving this project along at a good clip.
thanks as always for the thoughts and help.

best regards,

max

'62 southampton with all mechanics done, working on a front brake conversion
before paint and upholstery gets redone

prior disk brake thoughts: