Please Re-Welcome Ray Funke 1970

New Subscriber(s): Ray Funke
Email Address is: rrudd28@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: A dump in southeast Texas

Car(s) owned: 1970 LeBaron 4dr B-3 Blue, Blue Vinyl Top, Blue paisley
interior.

Self-Introduction: I was on here before and somehow got unsubscribed, and I
finally got off my lazy duff to join again.  Have a 1970 LeBaron that's
rough.  Need a passenger rear fender, the rear plate between the window and
the trunk, a trunk pan and some other stuff.  It's got a 440 and an AM 8
Track. Power windows that do not work right, Power seats that do not work at
all, and power locks that marginally work.  All I've done is put a shift kit
in it.  I'm going to paint it dark blue and put a grey interior in it.
Probably going to do most of the bodywork myself, definitely going to paint
it myself.